GEERS seeks to give students from all communities affordable access to project-based, engaging experiences in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics (STEAM).
Guiding every child to achieve their God given purpose and turn their dreams to visions and make their visions reality.
- Education is where students develop their potential spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
- When given the opportunities to explore and the access to engaging curriculum, all children can achieve their potential.
- Children need to unlearn that mistakes are failures and are not a part of the learning process.
- With project-based activities students learn that mistakes are a pathway to discovery and the foundation of the scientific process.
- Grades are not a measure of success but only a reflection of how well a student has mastered a skill.
- We can learn anything we put our mind to do depending upon the level of practice we invest.
- Proficiency is a minimal expectation for our children. As our students experience success, they will be intrinsically motivated to achieve mastery.
- Correct practice breeds excellence.
- Success is individually determined and is evident by the products we create.